Health is one of our core family values and one of our greatest life assets (i.e.: that means we invest in it.)
- Cross-Country Race at Matapedia - Photos from our final cross-country race of the 2012 season
- Life is an Endurance Sport - If runners, cyclists, race car drivers, and musicians train for endurance, why don't moms and office workers - all of us - do it too?
- Cross-country Race at Carleton-sur-Mer - Photos from our cross-country trail race at Carleton-sur-Mer, Quebec
- Cross-Country Race 2 - New Richmond - Photos from our second race in the 2012 "Circuit de course et de cross-country des galopeux" series.
- Taking a Hiking Break - This fall we're doing community cross-country races instead of hiking every week.
- Winter Fitness Update: Intu-Flow, Clubbells, and more - Keeping active in winter with more than just hiking.
- A Change in Routine
- Handmade Soap, Want Some?