What happens inside while we're outside.
- Life is an Endurance Sport - If runners, cyclists, race car drivers, and musicians train for endurance, why don't moms and office workers - all of us - do it too?
- Outdoors Built-in - Going against the flow to live the life you want is a white-knuckle adventure.
- Your Best Backpacking Partner Might be Closer than You Think - Why don't more women go backpacking with their husbands?
- Wrought in Fire - We grow character by living adventurously and moving out of our comfort zones.
- And Now for The Rest of The Story - Finding my way to joy in the woods after the hiking honeymoon was over.
- Inspired Living - If we really want to affect positive change in this world, we need to do it by example, not just with words.
- Marriage in Progress - It's not easy becoming one where there was two and I hope that it's the best of ourselves that shines through this union.